Due to popular demand after a 10-day run @ ADELAIDE FRINGE View in May 2020, “Walking On Spectrum” will be back in August 2020 @ The Virtual Fringe! 🤩🌈
It will also be played @ 6 different time zones 🌎 :
- Asia & Western Australia : 14 - 17 Aug 2020 (8.00pm)
- New Zealand : 18 - 21 Aug 2020 (8.00pm)
- Eastern Australia : 22 - 25 Aug 2020 (8.00pm)
- USA & Canada (Eastern Time) : 26 - 29 Aug 2020 (8.00pm)
- USA & Canada (Pacific Time) : 30 Aug - 2 Sep 2020 (8.00pm)
- United Kingdom : 3 - 6 Sep 2020 (8.00pm)
Juliana Heng is a stand-up comedian, storyteller & spoken word poet based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
They have Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). It is a developmental disorder that affects social interaction.
They experienced challenges when it comes to reading people’s body language, tone of voice & social cues, very often leading to anxiety in social situations.
It is an invisible disability among females / assigned females.
Many may go undiagnosed for years as being quiet and shy is an acceptable behavior mode for girls & women.
Having ASD does not make one immune to life challenges, why not live life with a spunk?
Be prepared to be moved, laugh & celebrate life with Juliana!
* “Walking On Spectrum” is a 1 hour medley show, exploring different ways to tell one’s life story through comedy, storytelling & spoken word poetry.
*Ticketing Details :*
We know times are hard. Also, we are at the age of experimentation at this Virtual Fringe.
A YouTube Live link to “Walking On Spectrum” will be provided at a donation of ANY amount.
Thank you for supporting the arts!
#walkingonspectrum #medleyshow #virtualfringe #comedy #storytelling #spokenword #autismacceptance #quirkyjuliana