Tiverton Comedy Club proudly presents its very first night of socially-distanced stand-up comedy, at the Westexe Sports and Social Club in Tiverton.
With table service from a fully-stocked bar the evening features an outstanding line-up of local and national comedians.
A stand-up comic for more than 20 years, Nik has performed at the Edinburgh Fringe and comedy festivals around the world, all to critical acclaim. His confident, affable and energetic style of comedy quickly draws you in, as he talks about subjects as wide-ranging as wildlife, superheroes, and his mixed-race upbringing in London.
- ‘Quick-witted Londoner Coppin is brilliant’ - Perth Fringe World
- ‘Fun and amazing’ (4 stars) - Melbourne International Comedy Festival
- ‘Fast and funny... Sweetly, wildly hilarious’ - Adelaide Fringe
- ‘Fast paced, witty, fun and amazing.’ (5 stars) - Melbourne International Comedy Festival
- ‘An irresistible atmosphere of good old-fashioned fun’ - Chortle, Edinburgh Fringe Festival
Alex is an "on the money funny" stand-up comedian, sketch performer and writer. New on the comedy scene in 2018 he reached the final of First Laugh 2020, and the top 12 of Jason Manford's New Act Competition. He has written for the BBC, and performed in two five star runs at the Edinburgh Fringe.
- ‘Incredible... So clever’ - BBC Radio Bristol
- ‘A natural performer’ - Epigram
- ‘The best of Bristol's rising comics’ - Bristol 24/7
- ‘A Bristol comedy legend’ - The Kettle
Former Butlins Redcoat Suzy Bennett's first gig was in the final of Jimmy Carr’s Comedy Idol.
She has been impressing audiences around the country ever since, with her warm, chatty style and hilarious stories. She has performed alongside Jennifer Saunders, Jo Brand and Paul O Grady, and supported Russell Kane on his Smallness
- Winner, Funny Women Award
- ‘A charm bomb’ - Russell Kane
- ‘One of the Top 50 Coolest Women from Plymouth’ - Plymouth Evening Herald
- ‘Delightful Company’ - Chortle
Car parking is available at the nearby Westexe South car park, EX16 5DQ, and costs £1 for the evening after 6pm.
https://www.middevon.gov.uk/residents/car-parking/westexe-south-car-park-tiverton/Drinks & Snacks
Les, Bridget and their lovely team at the club will be serving drinks, a range of bar snacks, and light meals via table service from a fully-stocked bar. Light Meals
- Chicken Nuggets & Fries (celery, wheat ) £4.50
- Breaded Scampi & Fries (crustaceans, wheat ) £4.50
- 2 x Sausage & Fries (soya/soybeans, sulphur dioxide/sulphites, wheat ) £4.50
- 2 x Vegetarian Sausage & Fries (soya/soybeans, sulphur dioxide/sulphites, wheat ) £4.50
- *Vegan Mediterranean Tart & Fries (peanuts, nuts, wheat - *preordered subject to availability ) £4.75
- Fries (free from: preservatives, colours, gluten ) £2.50
- Cheesy Fries (milk ) £3.50
And a selection of nuts, crisps, chocolate etc.Social Distancing
- Widely-spaced tables
- Book in social bubbles
- One-way system for entry/exit
- Track-and-trace smartphone code on entry (or leave your contact details)
- Table service
- Clear plastic face visors provided if desired
- Masks to be worn when standing
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms (full refund will be given)
A full refund will be given if you are unable to attend because you have covid-like symptoms and/or have to self-isolate, or if the event is cancelled due to a change in local restrictions.
Line-up is subject to change.